Realtor at Coldwell Banker powered by ZipRealty Orlando Office

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Questions to ask your Realtor - Question # 1

I have read through a few sites to try and figure out what are the questions my clients might have in their mind about the home-buying process?
Or maybe questions about me?
Not necessarily every client will ask me these questions but I believe I should be giving them the answers even before they ask the question.
So I've decided to use my blog to answer one question everyday........

Sounds complicated enough.......Lets dive right in!

According to one site, customers/clients should ask their realtor:

QUESTION # 1: "Can I see your references?"


I proudly display my ratings in all my email signature.
I have 51 reviews so far with a 5-STAR rating.

You can view some reviews on my website at: http://www.timsorlandohomesforsale.com/my-ratings.html

You can also view full reviews at: http://www.ziprealty.com/real-estate-agents/a/155822/Tim-Manko/ratings

I do try and always ask my clients to write a review for my website if they believe I exceeded their expectations with my realtor services. I am always so grateful to my clients for taking the time out and writing a positive review for me!