Realtor at Coldwell Banker powered by ZipRealty Orlando Office

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tips For Selling Your Home - TIP # 1


For my new posts I decided to talk a little about selling your home. I am sure you must have already heard a ton of advice and feedback about selling your home. In that case, I am simply adding to your knowledge. For those who have no clue about selling your home, don't worry, I keep my language as simple and clear as possible.


Tip # 1 For Selling Your Home/Listing Your Home

Find a Realtor!

I know that is a very biased tip because I AM a realtor. But it will truly benefit you. I say this because as a realtor, I have access to the MLS (also known as multiple listing service).  The MLS is sort of a real estate database with plenty of information. This assists the agent in compiling a CMA (comparative market analysis) report for you on the house’s pricing history and a report on houses that are comparable to yours and what they are selling for. As a realtor, I can provide you official up-to-date numbers.
More importantly, realtors have "experience" in selling homes. 
"Homes" are my business. So I make sure to do my best.
I would suggest when looking for a realtor, view their ratings, or ask for their references. Also ask your realtor what you should expect as their client.

 


1 comment:

  1. Its really very nice and informative post about Tips For Selling Your Home.
    Plots for sale in Paragon City

    ReplyDelete