Realtor at Coldwell Banker powered by ZipRealty Orlando Office

Friday, July 10, 2015

Questions to ask your Realtor - Question # 4

When clients start working with a Realtor, I believe an important question to ask (instead of assuming) is asking your realtor:

QUESTION # 4: "What experience do you have?"
Real Estate has several divisions. Some realtors are very specific about their areas of expertise. Thankfully, due to my diverse experiences, I have been able to provide a variety of services to my clients. Obviously, primarily I deal with homes for sale and listing homes, mainly in the Central Florida area. Therefore, I deal with a variety of properties such as: Multi-Family Homes, Vacation Homes, Waterfront Homes, Luxury Homes, Retirement Homes, Retirement Communities, Condos, Townhomes, New Construction, Resale, and Land.  
My other area of expertise is real estate investing. I work with local and international investors to purchase homes for rent purposes, or flip-homes, and provide property management services as well.