Realtor at Coldwell Banker powered by ZipRealty Orlando Office

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Questions to ask your Realtor - Question # 8


Communication is key to ANY relationship. And this is no different to the agent-client relationship. Based on that you should ask your realtor:

QUESTION # 8: "How will you keep me informed? How often will you communicate with me?"

I enjoy staying in touch with my clients. I prefer contacting them (by phone) on any major decision making. And then prefer recapping those talks on an email. When I am actively working with a client, I will be in touch daily on any updates.

Since I work at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, we have many tools to assist with the communication process. Typically, Zip Platform and Dotloop are the major communication highways. Dotloop is a program that keeps everyone involved in the loop. Buyers, Sellers, Title, Agents, and Brokers. The buyers/sellers are emailed automatically with any additions or changes that occur during the sale and purchase. And using the Zip Platform, an agent can periodically send emails regarding houses of interest or any news/updates related to the city/community of interest.