Realtor at Coldwell Banker powered by ZipRealty Orlando Office

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Questions to ask your Realtor - Question # 10


Lastly, ask your realtor:

QUESTION # 10: "What else do I need to know? Is there anything else I need to know now?"

I always try to go through the process of "buying a home/listing a home" with my seller very briefly at first, in order to communicate to them that there are several steps that they must go through. And of course, in order to go through these steps as effectively and efficiently as possible, it is important to be as PATIENT as possible. I thrive on being a patient person and I understand not everyone is like that. But by reminding my clients that patience is the key, they typically begin to understand and develop that characteristic (at least for the home purchasing/selling process).
I also try not to use too many field-specific words. Obviously, I don't want to scare my clients off or intimidate them in anyway.
It's also important that I provide the right information at the right time and in the right way. Years of experience has helped me gain this skill. In other words, I reassure my clients by saying "we'll cross the bridge when we get there".

And last but not least, it is my job to make this process as easy as possible for my clients. Therefore, I always make it my priority to earn their trust as quickly as possible. And do you know what is the easiest way to earn anyone's trust? Just be honest. Just be yourself.