Realtor at Coldwell Banker powered by ZipRealty Orlando Office

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Questions to ask your Realtor - Question # 6


This is another crucial question to ask your realtor:

QUESTION # 6: "How long have you been a real estate agent and how much education have you received? Is your real estate license in good standing and have you ever been subject to a client complaint?"

I have been an agent in Florida for about 5 years.
As a realtor, you must pass the education test in order to take the state test for a license. Education is ongoing and most times a weekly process with webinars, workshops, and training classes that I attend and present. Yes, because of my diverse experiences I am also a trainer and educator.
My real estate license is in good standing and I have never been subject to a client complaint.
I currently have a 5/5 star rating. You can view my ratings here.